Benefits of Small Group Personal Training
Whether you’re new to exercise and not sure where to start or an exercise veteran who needs an extra boost of motivation – working with a personal trainer is a great way to achieve your results.
Small group training has become very popular in recent times. Exercising with other women offers a number of benefits besides being an affordable option compared to one on one personal training.
1. FUN! – if you don’t like exercise, then you may be surprised by how much fun it is with other like minded women who are cheering you on during your workout.
2. SAFE – having a personal trainer watching over you and correcting your form is worth the investment to avoid injury and mistakes by lifting without correct knowledge of technique on your own.
3. MOTIVATION – People who exercised with someone they thought was better than them worked out up to 200 percent harder and longer than others, found researchers from Kansas State University.
4. ACCOUNTABILITY – Exercising with a friend keeps you committed and accountable even when you are too tired to think. Knowing you have a friend there keeps you motivated and accountable to showing up to each of your sessions.
5. GOALS ACHIEVED – This goes along with the two previous points: when you’re being consistent and pushing yourself harder, your performance will improve faster than when you’re only exercising sporadically and slacking off.
Working out alongside other people on the same health and fitness journey provides additional SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION that you need to achieve your goals.